NOTICE FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTOR
PROPOSED NEW TRAINING & RECREATIONAL CENTRE
AT PORT DICKSON
METHODIST CHURCH IN MALAYSIA
Experienced Contractors with similar nature of works are invited for prequalification for the following works:
a) Main Building Works including associated Infrastructure Works:
Contractors registered with CIDB Class G7 or equivalent.
b) Sewerage Treatment Plant :
Contractor registered with SPAN ( Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara) & JPP ( Jabatan Perkhidmatan Pembetungan ) with own sewerage treatment equipment ( pumps , impellers etc) approved by IWK.
The STP shall be of 500 population or equivalent capacity within development site. The STP is to be of the mechanized type (enclosed type preferred) & not to be surrendered to IWK.
The contractor’s proposed proprietary system shall be to the approval of IWK & Universal Consult Engineer’s approval.
c) Mechanical & Electrical Works
Electrical/Telephone/P.A. (CIDB Grade G4)
• Electrical MSB, SSB, DB, Submains cabling, light fittings, final sub-circuit wiring, compound lighting
• Telephone infrastructure and internal trunking & wiring
• General PA system and speakers
Air Conditioning & Mechanical Ventilation (CIDB Grade G3)
• Air conditioning to the 500 pax training hall, office and hostel rooms
• Mechanical ventilation to toilets of hostels rooms & training block, kitchen
Fire Protection System (CIDB Grade G2)
• Sprinklers, hose reel, fire alarm, co2/pyrogen system to Bomba requirement
Cold & Hot Water System & Sanitary Plumbing (CIDB Grade G3)
• Cold and hot water plumbing to training block, hostel rooms, kitchen for dining hall
• Sanitary plumbing to toilets of training block, hostel rooms, kitchen of dining hall.
The prequalification Form will be available for collection from 24th April 2010 to 14th May 2010 at the office of:
THE METHODIST CHURCH IN MALAYSIA
No. 69, Jalan 5/31,
46000 Petaling Jaya
The duly completed Prequalification Form shall be submitted to the above address not later than 12.00noon on 14th May 2010.
Only shortlisted contractors will be notified to participate in the tender exercise. Contractors will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in preparation of this Prequalification.