'Christian Educators Online Silent Retreat' - Invitations for the New Year
" Join us for a half-day retreat listening in for God’s invitations to you as you begin the new year. Hear the invitations to rest, listen and trust in this sacred space. Allow God to meet you and change your chaos into calm, confusion to clarity as you find new hope and strength in this season. "
Register for free via TCFOnlineSlientRetreat by 10th January 2021.
We will send out materials for the retreat after 13th January 2021. Feel free to pass this information to fellow Christian educators.
For any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come, be refreshed by God for this new year!"
Come and join us on Saturday, 16th January, 2021 from 9.00am-12pm. MY Time
Saturday, January 16th 2021
Opening the Heart ~ New Year's Retreat
Begin the new year with a Half-day Online retreat and spend an extended time with the Lord in Scripture meditation, reflection, prayer and solitude.
For any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Date: Thursday, 28th January 2021 (Malaysian Public Holiday)
Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 noon
Closing date: 21st January 2021
Thursday, January 28th 2021
Come As You Are (3-day directed retreat)
For those who would like to be guided on a journey in scripture meditation, prayer and reflection, deepening their relationship with God. This retreat gives you the opportunity to experience a contemplative retreat with daily spiritual direction from wherever you are.
This online retreat includes:
- A Communal Online Introductory Session on Friday, 5th March 2020 at 8.00pm via Zoom.
- A 30-45min individual spiritual conversation session on Saturday and Sunday with a spiritual director assigned to you. These meetings will take place via Zoom at a time arranged with your director.
- Besides this daily session, organize your daily commitment so that you have time for personal prayer, reflection, silence and solitude. In order to participate meaningfully in this retreat, you would need to set aside 3-4 hours of quiet space a day.
- A Communal Online Closing Session on Sunday, 7th March 2020 at 5.30pm via Zoom.
This retreat is for anyone who:
- would like to spend a weekend to learn different prayer styles and forms.
- longs to know Jesus more deeply, especially in this Lent season.
Date: Friday-Sunday, 5th-7th March 2021
Contribution: RM100 per person
Facilitators: Dr Lilian Koh, Ng Wai Ling, Lim Siew Lan, Tang Swee Kit
Limited places available.
Friday-Sunday, 5th-7th March 2021
Sacred Hour: Cultivating a Heart of Gratefulness
An invitation to pause from our busyness and turn to God for rest, renewal and refreshment. We offer you a time and space to encounter God through contemplative practices like silence, solitude, reflection, scripture meditation and prayer. Come and join us via Zoom on:
Date: Saturday, 27th February
Time: 3.00 pm - 4.15 pm
Closing date for registration: 23rd February 2021
Saturday, 27th February
Sacred Hour: Virtual Stations of the Cross
An invitation to walk with Jesus on his journey to the cross through scripture meditation, reflection and prayer. As we contemplate Jesus' sufferings, we find comfort for our sufferings and receive grace to minister the suffering world around us. Join us via Zoom on:
Date: Saturday, 27th March
Time: 3.00 pm - 4.30 pm
Registration begins early March
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, 27th March